#17   ^
Old Wed, May-30-18, 01:21

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Grav should be having sweet dreams in NZ now so I'll answer.

Thanks Janet. Yeah, I'm typically unconscious at that hour; I don't usually have time for posting during the week except in my evenings when everyone else is unconscious instead.

Tim, really glad to hear you've found a connection with intermittent fasting. I laughed at "I don't do gradual"; not everyone can dive into fasting like that, myself included. It took me over 2 years of lowcarbing before I finally adopted 16:8 at the start of this year, dropping to two meals a day.

But it sounds like you're getting some great results with OMAD, and as long as the hunger isn't too much of an issue for you between meals, I figure you might just have figured out what going to work best for you. For things to have "clicked" for you like that so soon will be really exciting, I bet.

13lb inside of a month is more than I ever managed during my own journey as well (think my average was 9 or 10?). Congrats on your newfound success, long may it continue!

As Janet already mentioned, Dr Jason Fung is something of an authority when it comes to fasting. He's featured pretty heavily over on Diet Doctor as well, if you're up for a little more reading on the subject.