#13   ^
Old Tue, May-29-18, 09:53

Plan: Ketogenic and OMAD
Stats: 325/283/185 Male 69 inches
BF:Sorry, don't know
Progress: 30%

Hello again Grav,

Thanks for your recent reply.

I haven't come back to you earlier, as I've taken up your advice to learn about the various advice on offer, in trying to explore and find reasons behind my uncharacteristically slow weight loss, over the last two weeks in particular. I've taken up much of my free-time doing just that.

Then last Tuesday, I came across a 'blinding flash of brilliance.' I hit upon what I hope to be THE 'rocket fuel' for my 'Ketogenic vehicle,' to enable me to get out of 'second,' to thrust me into 'top Gear!?'

I began reading about OMAD (One Meal A Day) used in conjunction with a Ketogenic Diet and it really got me excited about the chances of maximising my weight losses.

And even though it advises to adopt a gradual introduction into OMAD, I couldn't do that as...'I don't do gradual'...LOL

I ploughed headlong into it, reading and immediately 'seeing' the advantages, not only to my weight loss results, but also with the 'Double Whammy' beneficial effects with my whole body generally.

I was 'sold' on it instantly!

Yesterday, when weighing (on a Monday as usual), Monday 28th May, I found I'd lost 5lbs, when only incorporating OMAD into my 'Keto regime' for 6 days. Meaning since 1st May, I've now lost 13lbs in total! That's much better eh!? Suddenly my motivation has resurfaced with a bang...a big bang as well! LOL

Since then I've been trying to read anything that presents any new OMAD advice, but I think I've got the 'jist of it' already?

I'm currently keeping meticulous records about my Diet, so I can start a journal too, like you Grav. If it helps to motivate others to succeed, then why not eh? However, I won't start it yet, I'd rather see a bit of success achieved first, before nailing my colours to the mast and failing for some reason later on and letting people down.

However, it's true to say I'm currently highly motivated, I feel like I have found a 'top coach' to advise/support me all the way to my 'Gold Medal,' to achieve my '15 Stone' target (or 210lbs).

Talk is cheap they say and they're right. But once I (hopefully) achieve the 210 target, maybe I'll aim to go lower? With OMAD in my team, how can I go wrong? LOL