View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Thu, Mar-13-03, 07:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 172/159/120 Female 4' 11
BF:
Progress: 25%
Thumbs up Ohmygawd ... !

Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... ! Ohmygawd ... !

I made this last night. I ate two pieces, what a pig huh? DH ate two pieces and he usually can only eat one piece before he is stuffed. We both could not move afterwards, we were soooo stuffed! This was absolutely yummy. It is going on my top 5 list of great LC recipes. Donald, thank you, thank you, thank you.

One slight glinch though, perhaps my gas oven cooks at a greater heat because the bottom had a bit of a burnt egg taste. We just scraped off the bottm layer of egg mixture that had seeped in between and below the pepperoni. I'm going to try to bake it for perhaps 20 minutes instead of the 30 so it won't burn during the final baking while waiting for it to get bubbly and browned.

DH eats pizza with a knife & fork, I eat it in hand and it worked out well for both.