View Single Post
  #106   ^
Old Sun, Aug-06-06, 17:09
Registered Member

Plan: gen'l low carb
Stats: 164.5/150.5/120 Female 5'4"
BF:29%
Progress: 31%

1. i hate having gained 50 pounds from taking anti-depressants for 10 years. i bought into thinking that i needed them, when all i needed was to take a b supplement and NOT eat sugar and refined carbs and and *poof* my depression is gone.

2. i hate having lost the past 10 years of my life because i was overweight. i was embarrassed to go places, never bought new clothes because they always looked awful and stopped dating. now, i'm 41 and never got married because i was fat when i should have been out there meeting someone.

3. i hate not being able to wear a short sleeve shirt or tank tops because my upper arms are HUGE. i have to hunt to find 3/4 sleeve tops for summer and i hate them.

4. i hate all of my thin friends constantly trying to get me to go to yoga with them. i make excuses, but the real reason is that i feel too embarrassed at this weight to do it.

5. i hate having to wear skirts all the time because my thighs are so big. i can't wait until i lose enough weight to buy a pair of jeans!! yippee! i haven't worn jeans in 10 years!!

6. i hate having to duck out of the way when people are taking pictures. the only photo i have allowed in years is the before photo in my profile. and when i saw it, i started my LC diet the next day because i was so horrified by how puffy my face was. i don't even recognize myself.

7. i hate having to hide when i see someone in public who i haven't seen in a while. it's happened several times when i said hello to someone and they didn't recognize me because of my weight gain.

thanks, i feel a lot better!!
Sponsored Links