View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-13, 13:19

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default Beginning Second Round of IVF in January

My other half took a local truck driving job to afford the second round of IVF. He normally farms all year round and has a State seasonal job in the summer. Fields didn't produce well this year, we needed more. So, he got his CDL and is pulling lumber trailers to the Amish owned saw mill only 8 miles from home. He is trying hard to get onto a State job thats 3 hours away. He would be gone for 4 days out of the week and still driving for the saw mill on Fridays and Saturdays.

I'm trying not to stress that I am going to be going through this IVF cycle basicly on my own. I am staying with a friend an hour from the hospital for that week and a half but I still will have to give myself my shots and do the driving.

Sometimes I think its totally u nfair of him to ask of all this from me. He is the one that really wants a baby, I have 3 already, I'm good in that dept. But then I stop and think of all those people that have to work and only home on the weekends. The military folk who stay over sees for a year and many longer than that. So, getting my head out of my ass, I can do this (most days).

I know I can, I just remember my ex working nights when I had the others and he slept 10 hours a day and hid infront of the TV til work. I basicly raised the kids myself, I remember how hard it was but would be incredibly selfish of me to tell him no, when he is working so hard to make it happen.

I am working hard on eating healthier. I am day 11 of eating strick LC. The plan is to put the eggs back in January 18, so I hope to loose a few lbs before then and be as healthy as I can before that. Also I am an emotional binge eater, I would love to have the worst of that set aside because I'm going to have other things to do besides worry about my binging habits and trying to loose weight.

So, my mind is going to how I am going to eat after I am pregnant. Many say to stay low carb but a more moderate plan. Is the baby missing out on needed nutrients if I stay low carb, under 20 ?

What es everyones opinions here? If we had a Dr on the board, that would be great.
Sponsored Links