#10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 12:00
Registered Member

Plan: CALP/Atkins
Stats: 175/140/110
BF:
Progress: 54%
Thumbs up

Oh guys! You don't have an idea how much I needed to hear your words! Thank you for posting! I've come here every day since I started CALP on Monday, looking for advice and encouragement. Thank you for sahring your thoughts!

I'm trying to hold on tight right now and stick to it...Not because of cravings or wanting to cheat, since like you all say; this is the easiest diet for me too! The thing is that I started Feb. at 132 lbs, then TOM came and I started CALP during that time (not a good idea...I know). Now that TOM is gone, I'm at 135 lbs So, I'm trying to ignore this and foregt whatever happened during this -window time- (??) and just move ahead. I don't have a problem NOT cheating. I just need to work on "trusting" this diet and know in my heart that it will work. That's why I keep reading your posts, from those who have been in my shoes and have been enjoying success with CALP/CAD.

Wawtigress, thank you for checking my journal. I hope I get the book today so I can be more confident about what I'm doing. Today I wasn't hungry, so I'm skipping breakfast and lunch (maybe not a good idea...but I'm not hungry). In the afternoon I have a BD party to go to with my husband, it'll be like a buffet. I plan to do this my RM, since I remember you saying NOT to skip the RM. If this works for you, it'll work for me!! One way or another!!LOL You betcha!

Thank you for visiting my post, please keep posting!