View Single Post
  #101   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 19:39

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/165/135 Female 5ft4
BF:
Progress: 54%

i LOVE the firm. if anyone is interested in trying these excellent workouts, i would HIGHLY suggest looking for FIRM ONE and FIRM TWO. they have no step up box and light weight routines. the moves are done correctly and, having been a body builder--well, sculpter, one might say -- in high school, these are highly effective and very well thought out. i used these in high school and when i'd come home for college and they really kicked my tushie.

the newer ones are ok, but in my opinion they don't focus as much on good, solid weight training as they do jumping up and down on the box.

i would highly recommend looking at their twenty minute fitness information video. i gained a lot of valuable knoweledge on these.

also, the women in the first six videos leading the workouts will make sure you know which body parts you're working and they will tell you how and how not to do the exercises.

these are very safe tapes and they will produce results if you do them.

unfortunatly, as i found out in the four year hiatus from body building: sitting on the couch, eating chips and simply WATCHING the video will NOT get you results -- you have to actually DO it. darn.