View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-29-13, 18:36
Triple digit loss

Plan: Dr. Bernstien
Stats: 352/206.8/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 82%

Nah, just realize the next time you eat to stay within your limits you set. You will improve and not allow yourself to get derailed as easily.

Question did you talk yourself into it? Or did your boyfriend. Did your boyfriend talk you into going to McDonalds?

My hubby, does his best to derail me. Like last week, he wanted to have home fries and share them with me for dinner. For some reason it is bonding to him. I said okay I can have 1/2 a serving. That got him off my back. Then I said after he cooked them and was getting ready to serve the steak. you know what I don't want to ruin what i am doing. Don't give me any home fries. I just have salad.

He was visibly upset, his eyes looked disappointed and his face sad and shoulders slouched.

I felt bad I couldn't share in something he enjoyed for a minute. But then realized while I want him to be happy in this case my happiness was more important for my well being.

Next time to avoid the temptation to cheat. Get a salad.

BTW, I don't goto fast food, or even restaraunts that much anymore.

I precook as much of my breakfast every morning eat the same thing 6 out of the 7 days a week. I cook my lunch in a batch so I eat the same thing 6 out of 7 days a week.

And I plan every single dinner and grocery shop just for that.

I eat out for 1 breakfast and possibly 1 lunch a week for hubby's sake.

And every time I am tired and say I just want to order in or go out to a restaurant. I think about it. And winde up saying no, it will be crap food not what my body needs and I will physically feel bad.

You will get better as time goes on, in learning to say no to yourself and external influences. In learning to put yourself and what is good for you first.