Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #79   ^
Old Mon, Oct-31-16, 04:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Charms- hahahah - if we keep going at this rate we can be a WHOLE chicken! Forgive this brain fog of mine - where did you say you lived? Awesome you walk everyday.

Leeann- Are you feeling better? I swear you ladies on this thread are passing it around through the key board. Are you passing out candy tonight? That seems to be an issue with some people- the candy.
I haven't had those little hens in ages either-
Keep us posted with DS. Has he ruled out Greenville/ Furman?

Blue- well your just a doll! Hoping too you can kick that virus finally to the curb- I know it wipes you out. Just curious- did any of you get the flu shot?
Are you passing out candy? I hope you weren't offended by my Martha Stewart comment- it was a compliment. I think of creativity with both of you.

Trig- did you get your walk in yesterday? I keep thinking I need to pull out your lady on you tube and do some stretching. I know I would feel better - but it just is not happening. Are you still doing those CD'S?

Lori- shopping and Jimmy Buffet- is coming to mind.

All-
My alarm went off TOO early today. I had to think about why I had to get up. Took me a minute to figure out- GET OUTTA bed- and go to work! It's MONDAY......

I- am nearing my low again- I have decided I am kicking that bounce house to the curb too!- Who wants to help?! Done bouncing.

Well TOM- is Finally packing to leave. I was getting worried. I am tracking. So I have something to show the doctor in a few weeks. I am going to ask around the office today for a gyno- I want a woman for that. You all have given great suggestions.
the only thing I will say - being a nurse- I am the WORST patient EVER!!!!!

I have to be one foot in the grave before I seek medical help- beyond just getting a pill. - poor slob that gets me as a patient!

speaking of- Leeann- are those meds working for you? Are you supposed to take them for LIFE? Have you had anymore tummy pain?

Ok=- ladies- 100# today on plan. Do any of you ever get to Atlanta? I still think we should do a LC- weekend- maybe in Nashville- ROAD TRIP! heheheh- they have great BBQ there

Can you all believe we are another month down- with a foot into November? It is hard to wrap my head around when it's going to tied a record of 86 degrees. Does not even feel like fall. The sweaters are still in a box.

Ok all- I got the chatty Jazz going- hehehehehe