Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 18:00

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Lori---Know you are always so happy in your sister's company, and love imagining you two cozy together before you take off for your trip.

Jaz---Don't think I need an antibiotic, but thanks for your care. As you know, antibiotics are for bacterial infections. I think this is just a good old virus, which one just has to live thru. Haven't had one in a long while, but when I used to get them, they could hang on. And on. This thing has been going around, and have had several folks tell me it took them at least a couple of weeks to feel perky again.

HAVE had a virus generate a bacterial infection to boot, so on the look out for that, but kind of know those symptoms. Fever and aches that don't subside and often a bronchial thing that is somewhat severe. That is infection. I'm thankful I'm not experiencing that. Yet.

Just that thing where you think you've licked it, and then you put out energy you normally would, and then find yourself feeling wiped out from it.

Work has been slammin' so today was my first chance to just let it all go. No appointments, nothing that HAD to be done. And, I did nothin!" Which both felt good, and also bored me a bit. That's the way I roll.