View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 17:10

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all.

Trig---Omg on the hair color! I get mine foiled, no doing it myself, but recently had the same experience. Decided to go for more contrast w/the blonde and added in a nice rich brown, and ended up darker than I've been in years. Kind of like it, kind of don't. At least my kid's not here to tell me it looks bad. Hubby doesn't notice, and doesn't care. He's a total "whatever" man that way.

Nic---Think Trig had a good idea on the carbs. Save 'em up for the end of the day. Also, maybe it would work to back into this a bit---you were off LC for a bit. Perhaps go for 50 carbs a day and work down as you acclimate again. Sometimes we forget that 50 carbs and under IS considered VLC.

Your hubby story touched me, because my hubby is also Mr. Halloween. In fact, he's out there carving pumpkins right now as I type this. Son used to do it w/him and love it, but is now all grown up and in San Fran. Wish our hubbies could have gotten together and carved away.

Jaz---Love the updates on Mr. Big. So serendipitous that you too would connect, where it goes, who knows, but I agree there's something there worth pursuing. Kind, giving and appreciative of you can make for the best mate in the world. High seas romance can be over rated. Or maybe just a good friend. Whichever, it's all good!

Also love the positive updates on the job. I feel you getting into a great place where you can really concentrate on your woe.

Charms---looking forward to getting to know you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a nice chill day. Totally ignored my to do list. Read and napped. Want this bug GONE girl. Hate feeling so low energy, not just physical for me, but mental too. Nothing looks good to me. Without my energy I get a bit blue, and not as in blue skies.

Have kept to my 6/1 plan since last Sat. "1" night. Only cheat was two small pretzel crackers at my shoot yesterday, hardly worth mentioning.

BTW, after my "1" night cheat of spaghetti, and quite a helping of it, I waited four days to weigh. I am no longer a fan of torturing myself by freaking out over expected water weight/bloat gain after a treat night. When I did weigh in, I had not gained an ounce.

This much I know is true. I'm not going to lose on this plan, but I'm not going to gain either, and that's my goal for now.