View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Jun-30-16, 05:57

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

yea DE the RVs take up space You have to have enough to park it easily Retirement and college for kid hit at the same time, lol, but one thing I said to hubby is when we retire we can sell this house and all the land and BE DONE with it all. I can not wait til I quit homeownership

JO, love that new cheerleader pic!
you are so right, it never gets easier. the only thing we can do is hold our ground, stand firm, and get thru the stupid situation as best as we can!

I must have said a million times, what the heck, I can't fight city hall, just eat whatever the heck I want! But, ya know what, I CAN fight city hall and win

HI Bernie---so glad A72 is what is your calling and is working so well for you!! I agree, this thread and a strict A72 plan is the bomb!

Jama---eating simple is key for me. the more 'I tried' to make fancy lc substitute recipies, make fake sweetener desserts etc....the more I failed. SIMPLE is the best for many of us!!

Lauri, prayers with you today on your surgery. You will come thru fine with flying colors! smart to keep the lc strategy alive.

It is JO who does water or a diet pepsi when eating out with friends I do have something. At BBQ I had a few plain ribs to '''slowly''' munch while they were attacking all that food---at the chinese place I had some cold peel and eat shrimp, again while they inhaled it all...at pizza joint I had a small side salad with ranch while they pigged out. I can't do like JO, I find a 'small something' to have while eating out and the funny thing is---the family WANTS me to eat with them. So if I just sit there I freak THEM out...isn't that wild....so when I am out with them in that situation I do a small lc food and just eat slow and little. It makes it work for us LOL

HI ALL
just cruising along. have to mow the world today
still unpacking rv and other stuff, busy busy busy right now but at least I do work from home so I have tons of time to get it all done. Have a fun day all!!