View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Jun-11-15, 05:16

Plan: Keto
Stats: 211.9/194.4/145 Female 67 "
BF:Good question!
Progress: 26%

Another pound down this morning for a total of 4, which is 2 below my new "maintenance" weight! Now, to keep it off.

I can't believe I managed for 3 days. I just kept telling myself, "Come on, girl, you can do anything for 3 days and it'll all be over tomorrow." I DID IT! Maybe not perfectly. I did have a teeninesy salad again yesterday with some ranch dressing just to get a little flavor. Believe it or not but cream cheese and macadamias are rather bland. Oh? You believe me!! lol! Well, you'd be correct.

Today I start back very strict low carb and do not intend to go crazy adding in a bunch of foods and will probably only have 2 meals. Late breakfast, early dinner. Fingers crossed! I really hope this starts a new downward trend. If it does, I may do the fast once a month. Well, even if it doesn't, I may do the fast once a month...maybe one of those months will finally trigger something!

Mom is home and had a hard time getting comfortable last night but when she did was able to sleep pretty well. Recovery time is on and we intend to rock it!

Happy weekend everyone!