View Single Post
  #102   ^
Old Wed, Sep-20-17, 07:51

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Good morning!

Jaz: Sorry about your massage still hurting. I was hoping that maybe it would hurt at the beginning only...and then you would start to reap the benefits of it. I was hoping you would have been nice and relaxed. One time when I had a chair massage done in the mall, a teenager came up and tried to take over for the guy giving the massage. I think it was just done in fun, but the guy smacked the teen. I think he was just trying to protect me as his client. So I go from a deep, relaxed state of mind to...what just happened?!?!? I love my shoulders and neck rubbed. Will you try again and tell them to be more gentle? I think someone mentioned here a certain type of massage you can ask for that is more gentle.

Glad you are feeling peace about what to do as far as moving. And like you said...choosing to be happy with your choice.

Blue: Yikes! It seems kind of ironic to me that they want less of your work eventually, but are working your tail off now! But maybe it is because this is the busy season. Sometimes I wonder if they really wish they could keep you on, but finances are a problem. You might have shared something about that before.

Lori: Calling about my cruise today! Hope you are having a blast!

Trig: Love hearing stores about the kiddo! Yeah, that stretchy jean material is the best! Hard to believe we work those heavy Levi's in the past!

Nic: Hope things to well for Sophie today. Face/talk time is the best! Glad you are getting that with DS15. Hope it works out to see DS18 this weekend.

Me: I never heart from my EP's nurse yesterday. Will probably get a call. Doing OK. Just wishing I did not need to take these meds. But hey...I need to be overall thankful I am not dealing with something more serious. Always good to remember I need to be grateful for my life and how my basically my health is good.

I am so excited about getting my cauliflower crusts. I don't think you are allowed to share a website on here...so I will just tell you to google Cali'flour Foods. Then scroll down till you find their website. Please read the reviews if you get chance. I ordered a five pack. Free shipping that way. Kind of expensive...but oh the possibilities! Oh, and yesterday they had a special one day sale. I could have saved $15.00! But that would have been something I would do! Order more before I even taste it!!!! So decided to wait and make sure I love them.

K-Mom 10x4