Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamackarch
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, All!
Thanks, Jams!
Quote:
Hope everyone is having a great OP weekend! I am, even though the scale is messing around. It's not linear...I know that. And, a cup of water weighs half a pound...still! I hardly ate anything yesterday, and the scale is up. Wasn't hungry in the morning, still wasn;t hungry at lunch, so everyone ese got a sandwhich at the coffeee shop, I just had coffee and I was FINE with that! ...Oh well.
Congrats on not being tempted at the coffee shop! That's huge!

I know you know that the scale does what the scale wants ~ it's an evil infernal contraption that's for sure!

All you can do is CONTROL what you eat, not how that blasted thing reacts!

Have you measured lately? B/c Dr. A says this in Diet Revolution [pg 144]
Quote:
Remember, your tape measure is a lot better friend than your scale, not only more accurate, but better able to report on the actual fat (not just temporary water) losses this diet achieves.
Quote:
Today we are having a board games marathon here at home, packing for Alaska (leave Thursday) and enjoying our new deck loveseat! I've been looking online for deals, and the ones I like best are like 1,400$- too much for me. So, I have a credit on Amazon, so I found one for about 600$, still A LOT for a love seat... So, found one on HomeDepot online... about 400$ plus the cost of slipcovers...but they are considered custom, so, you can't return them... I figured, better go in-store and see if I can find a swatch or something, for colour and texture...

Anyway, it's actually considered "end of season" now, and when we went in, the guys were moving all the "patio furniture" out... We found a PERFECT (67 inch wide for our 68 inch space!) love seat in celery green!... Fits like charm! And, best of all, it was regular 450$ and we bought it on closeout for 238$!!! I'm laying on it right now. Ahhhh, so comfy! Now, just refill our beautiful planter, and get 2 small side tables and we are set!
I board games! It's starting to become a lost family activity what with all the electronic games available which is rather sad!

I remember playing board games & card games with my fam as a child and then playing them with my own kiddos. We still play board games and card games when we get together! Anyhoo...

Wow über good deal on your patio set!

So how long are you going to be gone on your Alaskan vaca/wedding trip??