#21   ^
Old Tue, Apr-22-14, 07:03

Plan: AIP (autoimmune paleo)
Stats: 235/185/165 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jo
Lost/gain weight my entire life...I understand completely where you are coming from, ParisMama. My mindset is different this time around as well -- hence getting rid of all my "FAT" clothes. Einstein said (and I'm paraphrasing poorly too): "Stupidity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different outcome." I figured that since in the past, I'd have kept my "FAT" clothes, this time -- out they go!! I refuse to regain and I will not have need for those "FAT" clothes ever again!

Wishing all of us continued success on our personal LC WOE journeys!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've lost 1/2 myself (125 lbs) in 41 weeks!!

“Success is not Final. Failure is not Fatal.
It’s the Courage to Continue that Counts.” Winston Churchill

Well, in my defense, part of my reasoning is the same as yours - last time I donated them as fast as I shrunk out of them, and although I maintained a good loss for many years, eventually I did balloon back up. So I'm trying to not do things the same way - and I really DO want to get rid of them, I'm more annoyed with the idea of keeping them then getting rid of them in fact, that's why the 5 year mark seemed a good line to hold. Plus makes me keep my focus on actively managing my weight for (at least) another 5 years. 7 months ago that was unfathomable, I wasn't sure I'd make it a few weeks... now, 5 years is starting to look like it's just a drop in the bucket of how long I'll need to stay checked in and managing my weight.