View Single Post
  #105   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-03, 00:07

Plan: none
Stats: 251/255/185 Female 67 inches
BF:46.5%/46.3%/20%
Progress: -6%
Thumbs up It's a start.

I've been with curves since November. It's a good start for me. A year ago, I could barely stand to walk. My feet hurt all the time. I'm not sure why, but I had a very stressful relationship and was way over my weight of a couple years earlier. I'm feeling much better, my feet don't hurt anymore. I thank god every time I walk anywhere. Curves is relatively easy exercise for just about anybody, but every month I still progress. I've somehow been able to not gain any weight when the monthly weigh-in occurs, although I have over eaten dramatically. This month I lost 1&1/2 inches in my waist ( I was doing a lot of twister exercises instead of joging in place on the boards ). I gained some inches elsewhere. I feel it's pretty good since I missed about two weeks or more of exercising this last month, due to transportation problems. I hope to be able to go on to bigger and better things, such as KARATE again and SKIING, and maybe even some HIKING, if the right man enters my life. Curves is worth it to me. Vicki