View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, May-19-04, 11:18

Plan: atkins since 1-21-03
Stats: 210/155/125 Female 5 ft. 3 in.
BF:
Progress: 65%

hey guys! i am signing up - i did great at first and for the first year then the holidays came and went and it has been real hard to be serious about lcing lately. i've been stressed quite a bit lately and that compounds the problem.

fishie - i too have regained 10 lbs more than my profile is currently showing and i just keep gaining it and losint it over and over.

i do fine all day at work away from any lurking carbs - at home at night is the one that gets me. i try not to buy carby junk but i have a hubby and kids and though i have been buying less and less of that stuff it seems i am trying to eat every bit of so the kids wont have to - ha ha ha.

the other thing that really gets me is stress eating - if i am having a problem at home or whatever (and it has to be pretty serious to really affect my eating) i find i have no appetite or if i do have an appetite i feel like i can not stomach anything low carb - i know this is mental - i know this is my brain or my cravings talking but i must admit sugar is like a drug to me and it seems almost impossible to give up at those stressful times.

peterpan - i agree when i first started i was so obsessed with lcing that i would even dream i had a cheat and then could not be sure if it actually happened or not. so i am going to go lc crazy.

good luck to us all!!