Old Wed, Jul-16-08, 09:02

Plan: dietician where i work at
Stats: 360/354/200 Female 67
BF:
Progress:
Talking i know how u feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzyzzy
I have an appointment with my dr in 2 weeks. I have been on Provera for the last 10 weeks. I have also been spotting for the whole time, hair growth has increased and I have not been able to lose weight even with LC and rigorous exercise. I am definitiely changing my birth control. Does anyone have postitve experiences with other bc meds? If so, I really need some advice.

-Avril

to me i dont beleive bc helps PCOS because i when i found out at age 16 i had it, they put me on provera and bc. i ended up in the ER almost twice a month because i was in so much pain from the cysts rupturing and bleeding really bad. it also messed with my blood pressure. but the hairs went away for awhile. i lost weight because i was so sick. but i got tired of feeling misreable so i stopped taking all that mess. so i tell u now that if u feel like bc is going to do wonders i would research ever bc pill they have out there and dont let the docs experiment on you like they did me. because they tried to put me on everything. hope u get everything under control.