View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Aug-30-04, 20:43

Plan: atkins nutritional
Stats: 140// Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
I have just moved back into the dorms (Im gonna be an RA - so my newest temptation is the cafeteria - it seems everyone eats exactly what they want so thats hard and I always tend to just see the people smaller than me and compare myself - and that really sucks - when your value is wrapped up in your size/appearance)

Gomo~ how is it going with the temptation of the cafeteria? I just moved back in the dorms also. This is my first college experience on atkins and I am not too nervous, but I am a little afraid I guess you could say. I am going to go to walmart tomorrow to buy chicken breasts to cook up and always have at hand, and maybe some mayo to add a little old fat ( I still cannot believe I am eating some of the stuff I am!). I quoted you because of how you said you compare yourselves to the other girls....I am doing that so much! It sucks! BIg time sucks! I still have this drive to want to be the thinest, but I am no where near the thinest, nor do I wish to starve myself to death either. You had wrote to me in a previoius thread; hopefully we can stay in touch! I hope being an RA is great! I am an RA alternate, so if someone tranfers or something...Hope to hear back from you!