View Single Post
  #104   ^
Old Fri, Jul-24-15, 18:47

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Quote:
Anywoo...I told my hubby that I would probably stop eating with him in the evenings when he gets home and will go ahead and prepare dinner early and will eat early.

I end up eating a lot earlier than my husband many days in the summer time. He goes and stays at his farm until almost dark and I get too hungry to wait for him. Works for me.

Quote:
I'm SO with you about clutter. Oh, yes I am. It makes me feel awful and affects mood... I like a tidy work area too. Once again, we're alike.

Sadly, Blue, I did not get the tidy gene. I also am not ever going to win the good housekeeping award. I agree that it is more restful and less stressful to have less clutter, but it is a constant battle for me. That is one of the main reasons that I have a cleaning lady every other week. The day before she comes we do a massive decluttering so she can clean. Then it stays that way for a bit. Several years ago I had a professional organizer come to my house twice. I know how to do it and I do it from time to time. Today I going through all of my boxes of fabric and projects. I am being brutal with myself as the professional organizer was.

My weight is uninteresting and I keep on keeping on.