#96   ^
Old Mon, Jul-20-15, 05:34
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids. <echo> <echo> <echo>

Down another pound. Whoo-eee! Still up from my lowest weight but I'm determined......once again. Yeah, I know this is deja vu all over again (thank you Yogi Berra for that phrase) but isn't that life? It sure has been mine and I'm learning to deal with it. I can tell you that not so very long ago I'd just give up and tell myself I couldn't do it and my goals were unattainable. Giving up is where the journey is lost and how I got to where I am. Keeping at it is how we win. So....I'm on the winning path and that path is a lot easier to follow. I also like who I am on it.

I painted yesterday with some improvement. I guess that's a good thing. It beats the alternative. It was hotter than blazes on the porch so I kicked on the air-conditioner out there while I caught up on recorded shows on the DVR. Jim was out real estating. I've made that a verb.

Today it's back to work for me. *sigh* Friday we interview those wanting my boss's job. My former boss is one of the interviewees. Lord, let him come back. We were such a good team. It's for your benefit too, y'know. There will be less whining, wailing, and gnashing of teeth if he comes back. Just givin' you a heads up there.

So, ketoheads. Keep at it. Make the right choices. Love yourselves (regardless of what you eat).

Later 'gators.