View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Jul-27-07, 22:25

Plan: Like to start Scwarzbien
Stats: 298/290/119 Female 5 feet, 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%

Oh, ps. Also made sort of generic staple grocery list for canned things, frozen and often used types of meat and veggies. I will type it out on computer, making several copies then as I check ingredients in pantry and recipes, I can just put a check by them, and any unusual things for the week at the bottom and take that list to the store. This way don't have to keep writing a list, in fact, (mind flash here) I hope I will start a list at the first of the week and check off anything that comes up as I go through the week when I notice it. That should save some time as well. Next week just run off a new list and start checking it.

Well I hope these didn't seem too obvious, but they are things that helped me in the past. Oh, as I make a recipe, I write notes in my cookbook on that page as to how I tweaked it or DS liked (or not) it. So my menu planning list only has the name of the recipe, the book and page number, so when I look it up next time the notes are already there.

One more thing I did was reorganize my kitchen so my processor, cutters and blender is close at hand. Bigger things like crock pot, pressure cooker are also easier to get to, but not on the counter.

There aren't too many current and new Dr. Sers on here, so let's keep in touch. Well, more blessings!