View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Wed, Mar-28-12, 21:41

Plan: Dr.Atkins
Stats: 150/145/120 Female 5ft
BF:
Progress: 17%
Thumbs down

Wow Chanteyl! purple contacts thats the look that Liz Taylor used to have, well violet anyway, good luck to you I say.
I'm getting the perm cause its just too much trouble to use that cotten picken curling iron than stepping outside to have the wind rain or whatever undo everything I worked at. I was trying to avoid the old lady perm look but I am about to give in again.
I think your dh will definitely start speaking to you with purple contacts how could he not? LOL

Hi Lou, nope to working on the wind farms but my granddaughters husband is working long hours on a farm.
I remember those Jane Fonda tapes, that was in the "feel the burn" days. this is a recent one and its called Firm and Burn I guess she had to get that burn in, but its 3 low impact aerobic workouts with a nice bonus meditation that I wish I would take the time to do. So far I've only did the warmup and the first class I think its called DeWop and thats about as much as i do, its mostly dancing in place nothing streneous and if I get tired i just march in place to get the heart beat going. I keep it in the extra bedroom so I can do it without my dh looking on and thinking its funny to see me stagger all over the place. Haven't did it today and I'm wondering if I have the energy to do just a little bit before bed. Maybe not.