View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Tue, May-27-03, 06:08

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

jewelintan...

blanja to buffet ah? good idea....if the right foods are there lah. in fact if i am having a bowl of fishball noodles for lunch......i can bet that i wont finish up the noodles...so thats like abt 20g to 30g of carbs purely on that.....but the gist is that i wont finish up the carbs.

these days my family has been on buffet binges (oh well indulging a little bit .....at Plaza ParkRoyal Hotel Beach Rd)... and i esp pick on the salmon sashimi......you will never know i could take a whopping amount of salmon sashimi. usually at buffets i will eat a lot......in contrast to small portions of lunch at work....buffet places like seoul garden and kfc and hotel buffets...

mm lemme see....on last sunday i went there (plaza park royal hotel) again and took abt 6 plates and i specially wanted it to contain '2 servings' each. so that makes 12 servings...12 servings X 6 small pieces that makes 72 pieces. and i have no idea why the chef cut it close to 1cm thick...so it made me tired of the fishy taste.

but imagine Sakae Sushi sells one serving for S$6.50....silly me that means I may have to pay S$78 ++ for the whole meal ~sakae and not including the other soft shell crab, and goodie foods/desserts. the buffet is abt $30 per pax including tax....

and one thing, i regretted taking zantrex before i went for the buffet coz it shrunk my appetite! if not i could have taken more than 72 pieces haha

okie talking abt xenadrine vs zantrex. the very first thermogenic i took was xenadrine. the similar between both of them is they make my skin feel tight even without exercise.....and in fact that prompted me to try exercising to maximise the effect. yeah in fact i have taken various brands of thermogenics.....i shld say zantrex, xenadrine and synedrine are good. but synedrine contains chromium picolinate that may not be that good for the body.

difference between xen and zantrex...guess for me it is the caffeine.

i have irregular heartbeats and irritability when i take the recommended 2 capsules of zantrex before meals. but i dared to take 2 capsules before exercise coz i know it will generate a lot of energy for my body to exert it out. in fact it helps build stamina coz the caffeine ingredient in zantrex accelerates the metabolism rate. u will feel heat all over and sweat at least 1 n half times more.

basically xenadrine will be a so called "safer one" coz it doesnt contain caffeine. my body is rather sensitive to caffeine levels though i am still quite alright after having diet coke, tea...but if u tell me go drink up a cup of coffee from Mac Donalds...sorry but that will make me feel very terrible....

i know that the US used to have this ephedrine (aka ma huang) version of xen and it may not be that good for the body though generates very good effects.

but u must try it urself coz some pple can tahan caffeine. me tak boleh lah...

choc fudge? when i first started lcing...i made my own vanilla icecream and i was trying so hard to poke my teaspoon into the hard surface of my 'ice cream'. since then, i have given up and occasionally grab one ice cream at the mama shop...note that i seldom do so.....maybe these days more coz singapore very hot.