View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Mar-11-17, 11:51

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

First of all, congrats on 70 pounds gone. That is amazing!

I have lost 110 pounds and have been able to maintain a 100+ loss for almost a year now. I have some sagging skin around my arms. I started lifting weights about eight months ago. That has tightened things up quite a bit. The only time it is noticeable is when I am doing a doing overhead press types of exercises or showing off the guns in my biceps. There is off and on a little bit of skin on my abdomen as well. Depends on how much ab work I have been doing. My first is advice is to start doing some weight training. That and time will help tighten things up. How much no one can predict. But it will help.

The one thing that time and working out will not help me with is losing just about everything in my chest. I never had large breasts, but I had nice ones. Now everything is totally sagging. No amount of working out will change that. I would probably be okay with that except that I found out that my husband had started an affair about half way into my weight loss. He continued it until I found out about 6 months ago. The other woman is gone and we are trying to work things out. But it has made me totally insecure about myself. Especially the thought if things don't work out and I start a new relationship.

So I am in the process of seeing plastic surgeons to have a breast lift done and possibly some lipo on the remaining fat on my thighs. I guess what I am saying is no, you are not alone in being unhappy. You are still young and if it makes you feel better, surgery should be an option for you to consider.

HUGS.