View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 02:41

Plan: My own
Stats: 166/147/140 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 73%

Natasha, it is a pleasure to meet you! I have seen your posts before; thanks for starting the recipe threads. Mamabeek, hello!!!! I have already gotten a lot of inspiration from your great recipe ideas and warm notes.

I agree that Somersizing is for the creative cook. I love to be creative in the kitchen; I will often read 4 or 5 recipes for the same dish, then come up with my own version. Nothing makes me happier than grocery shopping for the finest ingredients. One of the great perks of my job (limo driver) is that I am all over the city of Chicago; I find great little ethnic neighborhood food stores and come up with all types of interesting things. The best one I have found is very close to my home! it is a Greek owned produce and meat market, very inexpensive compared to the big chains. I get beautiful "choice" meats very reasonable priced, and fresh vegetables and fruits a few times a week. That's the beauty of this way of eating; we are not limited to "3 cups of vegetables" a day, and we can have fruit!

I LOVE this way of eating. Now if I can just blast this plateau!!!!!

Sandy