Old Fri, Sep-23-16, 14:48
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelgal1
Hello friends - I lost my ORIGINAL Atkins Diet Revolution book....I am trying to get the ORIGINAL recipe for "Chocolate Balls" pg 247.....The recipe I am trying to get is made with heavy cream and peanut butter .....If anyone has this recipe, would you be kind enough to mail it to me

Thank you - Travelgal100~aol.com

(Travelgal100 at Aol.com)
Welcome travelgal1

Are you referring to Atkins' original Diet Revolution book, a.k.a. Atkins '72? Please note that we ask members to abide by our Kitchen Forum Rules which state:
Quote:
2. Recipes may only be posted if they do not violate copyright. This applies to most cookbooks. If you found the recipe elsewhere on the internet, be sure it would not be a violation of copyright to post it. If in doubt, post a link instead. If it's a recipe that you have used and tweaked enough to make it your own, that's okay to post, but it would be a generous gesture to credit the source of inspiration.
I suggest you check out our Sweet Treats forum .. here's an indexed list of recipes .. http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=217797. There are quite a few similar recipes for chocolate & peanut butter balls, truffles etc, which I'm sure you'll enjoy

By the way, posting email addresses is not permitted here, that's why the "at" sign is disabled in your post. We encourage members to participate with each other on the forum, rather than private emails, and also this protects everyone from spammers.

Hope this helps

Doreen

p.s. - Do pop over to our Introductions forum to say hello