#9   ^
Old Mon, Feb-26-18, 12:00

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkloots
Based on current events, I think we are beginning to observe "stress" among children as a major factor in many health issues, mental and physical, including obesity. We're seeing the consequences of screen exposure to a great deal of violence and anxiety that NO previous generation has experienced. This is increasing in countries worldwide, as is obesity.

What do you think?

I think you are spot on bkloots. I have a niece that is a mess and she has been that way since she was young. I have never seen a young kid express about how she is nervous, and cries if you say they wrong thing to her, melt down, feeling get hurt so bad, and seeing a shrink since age of 8.

I truly think it's the all the junk and food she eats, but her parents have medicated her, since then she has gained weight that you can notice. that is a side effect. Its sad.

From what I can see there is just so much more junk, cheap junk available for kids to eat. when a bag of healthy fresh veggies or fruit cost my the 10 boxes or little debbie/pop tarts, parents are going to low cost item is money is tight.

I was a bigger kid, but was in marching band, rode bikes, and my parents cooked what was in the house. We ate it or we would be hungry. we also did not have screen to eat the brain.