#90   ^
Old Fri, Mar-31-06, 12:04
Elevator, Going Down

Plan: Natalia Rose Detox
Stats: 264/241/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 19%
Post Drugs, scientists and all that....

The thing about Diflucan and all that - you would have to have a doctor that actually BELIEVED that when you don't have a vaginal yeast infection that you still actually have yeast in your digestive tract. Which they don't, at least no one whose ever been on any of my insurance plans.

And, of course, that I'm not convinced that a drug wouldn't cause side effects. ....

They tell me that I don't have vaginal yeast anymore when I itch - in fact, they treated me for BVO last time someone looked at me. Which is weird, because I get very itchy externally, and the thing that helps the most is essential oils - especially spikenard, which is anti-fungal and all that. So I don't know what to think.

If I had a positive test, but no symptoms, they would still treat me for the disease. But when I have all the symptoms, but the test comes back negative, they won't treat me. I find it a worship of scientific method over my experience and thoughts, and it irritates me...

It's not that I don't like science - it's that science, and drug companies, and doctors, are all motivated to look at facts from a profit motive viewpoint. So its suspect ....