View Single Post
  #79   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-06, 08:39

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%
Default Die Off Symptoms....

Interesting post about you being on antibiotics because they probably are the problem... I would add the OOO and some sugar free yogurt... When adding the OOO my energy increased because the coconut oil was causing die off symptoms. I have noticed that the OOO is helping with energy and am thinking about increasing it to better fight the yeast... The yogurt is a good probiotic that helps you to add good bacteria that the antitiotics has killed off... One thing that I have continued to see, however, is that I am hungrier. I would imagine it is because my metabolism is being come efficient... Also, I have noticed that even though I am eating more that I haven't regained the weight that I usually do when doing this... Perhaps there is something, as I have said before to the HIGH FAT approach...slimming us down as opposed to the HIGH PROTEIN approach!

I must say, I am excited about this VCO and OOO combination, I feel that this is somehow the right thing for my yeast which some how prevents or slows down the weight loss... I have read, however, that there are different strengths of OOO out there on the market, but I'm going to finish this bottle first, increasing the dose from .5 mg once a day to twice a day! Will keep everyone posted.