View Single Post
  #104   ^
Old Tue, Aug-24-04, 06:12

Plan: Mod Carbs.1200-1600 cals
Stats: 148/185/120 Female 5"2 or 159cm
BF:
Progress: -132%

My guess:

Carb Upp: You eat like you would when maintaining.
thats 1600-2000 calories. I avoid anything that would trigger cravings or leave me unsattisfied, grains, potato, sugar (dhu!), bread, to much fruite, sugar alcohols (I'll have just a little) and snacks with to much salt.
I take one mutlivitamin&mineral, 1-3 calcium (for bones and a clear mind) depending on if its a schoolday and how my calcuim intake is that day,a Omega-3 to every big meal (3/day), .... lots of water!
I also exercise more than I usually do (carb down),take alot of walks, strech, yoga n lift weights. . Fat 60%, 50-70 ECC rest protein.
I try to do as much as I can when I'm on carb up b/c thats when I feel the best and my energy is the highest.
Lasts for 3-7 days. I do 3 days or whatever fits me the best.

Carb Down: You eat like you would on Induction or OWL on 20-25 ECC. I take all the same supplements plus a extra stong (lasts all day long) vitamin C.
For me thats 1200-1400 calories, Fat 70-75%, 20ECC and rest protein. As for exersice I'll continue to do my walks and as much weight lifting as I can manage... I think I'll cool it a little.
This I do until I have stalled for 3 days... then carb up foor 3 more days and so on and so on....

Good Luck!
Im new to this so more advise from yall wise ones would be great

~Priscilla Da Rosa