#6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-17, 18:21

Plan: Keto
Stats: 261/239/199 Female 5'10"
BF:Too much
Progress: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almosthot
I couldn't do it today. I've done it every day since September 20. But, today I couldn't do it. I ate a giant chocolate chip cookie. I drank a Coke because I figured "what the heck!" I ate a Zebra roll to punish myself further. Then I threw up!... I am not crazy! Am I??? I am so beyond proud of what I've done over these five months but that scale is dragging now. It's gone from 4 and 5 lbs every week to maybe 1 or 2. It's hard! I'm back in my zone again. I'm ready for these 50 lbs to go. The first 70 have changed me in so many ways. I feel good. Physically, mentally and socially I'm talking to people again. I had a moment. It won't happen again like this. I hope it doesn't. I want this really bad. My goal is 155. I started at 286. Today I'm 217. Tomorrow??? Who knows! I can do this...can't I?

3 years ago I had my first Keto diet attempt. Under 20 carbs for 8 months. Every shopping trip was a struggle, I was waiting for that urge to eat more carbs to go away but it never did. Finally, one day, it was not worth it to me anymore. That was the end of the low carb diet and I didn't care if I was getting bigger again. A few months later of course I regretted that decision but realized something. I was just too much extreme one way or the other. So, this time I decided to schedule carb days to get it out of my system before I throw the towel. It works (for me anyway). I know there are a lot of low carbers here totally against it and tell you that you must never eat another morsel of higher carb food again or you are doomed. Again, for some people it may be the truth but everybody is different. I started low carb again in May of 2016 and 3-4 months later I felt exactly as deprived as I did 3 years ago. But, instead of throwing the towel I decided to allow myself that 1 carb day. Needless to say I got nauseous and sick and felt terrible the next day but I was happy I did it because suddenly that low carb wasn't so bad anymore. It was easy to switch again. It took approximately 4 weeks of under 20 carbs/day and the deprivation feeling kicked in again. I planned another carb day and same thing happened. Weight wise that 1 carb day never really did much but here I am- 9 months later- still sticking with it happily. Everybody is different
Hang in there!