View Single Post
  #108   ^
Old Mon, Jul-27-15, 20:16
Registered Member

Plan: Low Carb/ IF
Stats: 185/175.2/145 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Ah Blue....bet you are liking yourself better right now! Awesome how you handled that temptation today. No matter how long we have been at this, you're right...."some days are just harder than others".

So, I should update my profile....I am not as close to goal weight as it says. I WAS at 167, and actually got down to 158 while on a 3 week roadtrip through the states (I live in northern Ontario, Canada). Unlike many, I am one of those rare people that actually does well away from home. That's what I need...a month long trip.

Well, sadly I am back to my starting weight. But, I have not failed until I stop trying. I loved that you said "we can do this, let's do this" Blue.
I needed to hear that from someone who's been through as much as you have and keeps perservering through. Yes,we can.

Kathy, I also admire your tenacity and stick-to-it-ness. One of these days it's going to come together for you. But, in the meantime, you are teaching me to like myself now, at this size, while working towards the goal. You have a great attitude in that regard that I want to work on with myself.

So, today I did well. My plan is to stick to low carb this week, then start intermittent fasting Mon Wed Fri for the month of August. Susan, I will adopt your motto....one day at a time.