BF:
Progress: 73%

January 1- 168.4
February 1- 166.0
March 1- 169.5
2-169.2
3-169.5
4-170.0

~Bevangel, I drink a sparkling water flavored but not sweetened. My favorite is LaCroix lime or lemon. I used to drink canada dry sparkling water in bottles but they are a little more expensive. I hate drinking from a can so I usually pour it into a water bottle that I bought. I justify buying it by saying that I do not drink any pop (that is what they call it in Iowa). I also do not drink any beer or any other alcholic beverages. I need to drink a lot more water than I like so I figure that is the only way i can force myself to do it. I call myself a "princess" about bottled water. I can tell the difference in brands and especially cheaper brands. I had my kids do a blind test for me and I absolutely can tell the difference. When I lived in New Mexico we had a well and got the cleanest water that you have ever seen. I could drink it right out of the tap. It was a lot better than the water that we got in Lake Jackson, Texas that came from the Brazos river after it had collected waste all the way across the state.

By the way there is a brand of lemon water that is made in Mexico that you can probably get in Texas that I can't get here in Iowa. I just love it. I hope to stock up when we go to El Paso in April. I will have to think about the name.