#95   ^
Old Sun, Jul-19-15, 07:17
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids!

Susan, your room is really taking shape! Can't wait to see the finished product. I saw your pics from Adventure Land and you looked so happy with the family. Glad you had a great outing. I've seen Dippin' Dots on Marc Summers show about how favorite foods are made but never tasted them. I've been forewarned.

I'm down a pound and a half. It's bloat but I count that too. It slammed on me and I counted it so I may as well count it when it leaves. Tomorrow is back to reality and data. I am SO ready to retire. I could get very used to having time on my own terms. Oh yes, I could.

I learned a lot of new techniques in the workshop and will incorporate them as I go. Right now I have to finish the portrait and will paint today. Have to. But that's okay. I enjoy it. Who knows, maybe a painterly stroke or two will pop up in it.

The new appliances are coming Thursday. Hope all goes well with that. I'm really looking forward to the new refrigerator. We were limited in selection because the opening is 36" wide and that's the size of most refrigerators. The problem is the wall sticks out on one side of the opening and the door wouldn't fully open with a 36" fridge. We had to go with a 33-1/2" side by side instead of the French doors. A bit disappointing but it has water and ice in the door which is a great boon for me. I've been filling gallon containers with filtered water because I like cold water and I'm really tired of filling the Brita pitcher and filling the jugs. One chore I won't have to keep. Yay! It's a good sized refrigerator and I may like the side by side better. I know I'll like it better than the freezer on the top model we have now. Oh. Yes. I. Will. I'm tired of standing on my head to see what's in the refrigerator.

We're also getting a new stove and microwave. The dishwasher was installed right before the new floor went in. We're moving into the 21st century a piece at a time.

Okay, that's all I know. I hope Linda and Lanson are doing better whatever it is that happened.

The rest of us just need to keep on keepin' on. I know we'll get there. A few pictures of my backside on this trip was motivation for me.

Later 'gators.