View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Jan-20-03, 13:04

Plan: Low Carb/Anti-Candida
Stats: 203.5/161.0/135 Female 5ft3"
BF:??
Progress: 62%
Smile Hi jo!

Thanks for the support. I've been trying the induction on Atkins but feel as if my milk supply starts dwindling when I'm 20 carbs & under. I REALLY struggle w/sugar cravings (esp. chocolate) and even KNOW I'll feel TERRIBLE if I eat something w/real sugar in it or white flour(esp yeast rolls!), but feel so ADDICTED I'll give in... so that's why all the a.s. right now, but I would like to eventually cut WAY back in that area too- and I have w/the nutra sweet as I know it's not good for anyone, My BIG problem to is sinus infections which is the reason for all my anti-biotic OD in the 1st place and I DON'T want to go back on them! I struggle w/headaches, muscular aches, and lately THRUSH while nursing -all from the yeast. It has been a BIG battle (w/thrush) w/3 different rounds of diflucan, genetian violet, nystatin (me & my son) and numerous natural supplements! I WANT TO FEEL BETTER! I also get panic/anxiety attacks, feelings of depression/lethargy, and of course BRAIN FOG! I just REALLY want to kill the yeast to feel better & to be able to lose all this weight from previous pregnancies...I also want to be more DILIGENT w/my supplements and EXERCISE and drinking water to flush my system. I'm not sure if I can stick w/induction while still nursing or just try PP or what?! I used to try and just cut out white flour/sugar for a while, but I also didn't lose much weight either! Anyway rambling on and could write a book , but I'll spare the details...Did you gradually wean off the a.s. or what? Just curious! Take Care! -Hezz