View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jul-30-17, 12:25

Plan: atkins '72 -now ketogenic
Stats: 260/181.4/140 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 65%

Hi guys, yes I will definitely read up as soon as I can. The doctor that couldn't treat my bipolar, I don't blame him, I agree with him, he was just as frustrated as myself, and it was for exactly that reason, he's trying to treat a mood disorder and something is happening to me that is clearly mimicking a mood disorder, just like how thyroid can cause depression. He didn't expect them to not do ANYTHING, because at the time, my symptoms were both systemic and acute, so for them to say they "couldn't find anything" was almost laughable. I really attribute it to the poor care that veterans can expect from VA facilities.

I haven't gotten to see my numbers yet, I'm kind of hearing about this thirdhand, as in, the tests got reported to Doc #1, who told Doc #2, who asked Doc #3 to relay it to me. Doc #1 is the moron, Docs #2 & 3 are trusted docs I've worked with for years, they just aren't endos, so I'll need to start treatment with ANOTHER, NEW general practitioner to hopefully get lucky and get a doc with a functioning brain.