View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-18-18, 07:29

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

This these thoughts came into my head while reading. A) You'll piss off the members, B) you'll piss off the people that are counting on food, even junk food, C) you'll get pissed off yourself at trying to change things rather than letting them be.

My solution, to use the same tactics as some church folk, who good heartedly and with full intent of saving my eternal soul, place little tracts in interesting places. Like porta-potties, bars, night clubs, and places of ill repute. Delivering a straight forward message to the ones that they think need it most without a middle man.

Perhaps you could place a "healthy eating, when you are back on your feet" pamphlet in each outgoing package.

Some food is better than non food if there is a need. If there is not a need and people are taking advantage of the generosity of your church, they would not likely care about the health of the food they are stealing.

So those are my random thoughts on the matter and I hope you don't take offense. These ideas sprang up as I was reading your post and have not been edited for PC consumption ha!

-be well, stay calm and continue to be of service to others