View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Wed, Jul-04-07, 11:55

Plan: Whole Foods Since 2/02
Stats: 360.5/174.5/200 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 116%

Eklutna, Congrats on finding a new way to maintain health in eating whole foods!

I encourage you to heed the advise of Renee, to start a journal. It will help you and others track your progress, and allows others to encourage you!

I'm not sure what book of the Schwarz Doctor you are readin, but I found the latest one, I think it's called THE PROGRAM, to be the most well rounded and understandable.

I highly advise not reading the second book, as it's a MESS and a lot of work on stuff that doesn't matter, such as body types and all that crap.

Truth is, eating whole foods and walking WILL cause you to lose weight. Why? Well its simple, eating whole foods over time eliminates the cravings for crappy foods and halps curb appetite naturally b/c you are eating what your body requires.

This in turn causes you to eat less over time, forsaking the desire to gorge and snack. You pretty much, after sticking to it for a while, will naturally stop when you are full. Why? Because your body HEALS with the whole foods!

I hope you will start a journal and stick with it. Remember, you don't HAVE to give up everything all at once, but you MUST focus on eating whole foods and MOVING and eating normal portions as you can. This is the key!

Best wishes for a successful way of life! You can do it! I'm proof!

--Betty