View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-14, 09:31

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: 288/224.8/180 Female 66 in
BF:
Progress: 59%

I've decided to just ignore the whole episode. I was hoping someone would see the effort I was making for a change, but life immediately got busy on Monday morning, so I don't have time to worry about it.

My sixteen year old baby girl started college... that is something to worry about. As she should have been attending drivers ed during our move across country, and she chose to wait, I'm now the chauffer for her first semester - as well as the homeschooling mama making sure I get the checkmarks off the list for her last few semesters. Having her start college, and spending hours teaching her to drive, is about all the stress I can take right now.

Oh, did I mention I'm trying to finish painting a 5000 sq foot home before the snow flies with a paintbrush? LOL As its been raining way too much, I'm not sure that is going to happen. In between bouts of sunshine and filling my canning jars full of fresh, chemical free produce, I have about all I can handle right now.

Seriously... not sure why it bothered me so much anyway, except that I was trying NOT to be invisible, and it didn't seem to work. I figure now, why spend all that time and money? Save myself the hassle in the future. If no one else cares, why should I?