View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-18-18, 00:40
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 168/168/140 Female 63
BF:
Progress:
Default Aaaargh...I know, you've heard it all before.

No weight loss again. I really do not understand it. I have been on a steep learning curve since so many of you gave me more insight with your messages and support and after reading a lot I think this way of eating is probably better for me. For the last couple of days I have been without much appetite and have been unable to finish my food, but I have had plenty of energy, I assume this is because I have plenty of ketones.
I would happily continue with this even more meagre eating, namely half the amounts on induction, but for the fact that I had a migraine headache return, probably low blood sugar.
Stuck between a rock and a hard place now. Clearly my body is saying don't eat but it is also not giving up any fat. I am very concerned that if I start eating a bit more I will put on even more weight. The biggest problem though is the mystifying lack of weight loss. I would like to start eating an ounce of nuts for my breakfast but ... but...dare I try them ? It's been five weeks. Please tell me you have heard all this before.
Sponsored Links