View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Wed, Jan-25-06, 19:53

Plan: none
Stats: 113/113/113 Female 158cm
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up

thank u for your reply. i do know how you feel. it aint nice going to sleep with a enlarged thyroid. it feels like your airway is narrowing and swallowing is difficult i guess thats why we start to panic and get palpitations. it is a scary experience. for me the 6th cant come fast enough he he im getting a bit sick of milkshakes. i went to see my doctor today to see about getting a second opinion if the hospital refuse to remove the other half of my thyroid on the 6th feb. he seemed quite postive that we will get the doctors at the hospital to remove the rest of my thyroid shortly i just have to go through the motions with them to make sure that taking my thyroid out is the only option they have. if not we will get it done with a second opinion. so i am hopeful that there will be a end to all this soon. im still smiling and being postive in the mean time i will check out your advice and web sites that you mentioned as im willing to try anything at least once that might help and easy things abit so thanks.