#11   ^
Old Sat, Jan-30-16, 19:49

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merpig
I hated the 6-week book! In fact I wrote a fairly critical review of it on Amazon which, for a long time, was on the top of the heap as the most helpful review. I got panned by Jimmy Moore for my review even though I started it right out by saying the Eades's were heroes of mine and I owed a lot to PP, and perhaps one reason I was so disappointed in this book (which felt quickly and hastily thrown together to me) was because I expected so much more from them.

In one of his blog posts Dr. Mike directly blamed my review for the poor sales of his book in the US,
Ha Ha, I just had to check after not looking for years, and the "top reviews" for this book are now all 5-star reviews. I wonder how amazon determines top reviews? The top review says 211 people found the review helpful. If you look at all reviews mine still pops up as the most helpful critical review, with 349 people finding it helpful. I mean how does a review with 211 "helpfuls" get higher billing that a review with 349 "helpfuls"?