View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-02, 07:43

Plan: Gluten-free/Low Carb/IF
Stats: 250/220/175 Female 5'8"
BF:?
Progress: 40%
Default another Maritimer

I'd say junk food is getting cheaper in the groc stores too. We really don't pay that much for food here. I lived in BC. for a while and had slightly higher bills (produce here was outrageous this winter though).

I'm usually amazed at the sizes of the "cheap" stuff in restaurants. The loaves of free bread, the refillable pop, the heaps of fries on the side. It's usually much more than I'd ever serve at home (even if I was having fries)… I resent it a bit because they still only give ya a little of the good stuff.

I don't get much support from friends or family for this WOE and I'm the WW at work contact for my office. Sigh, I kinda got roped into that. Maybe I'll lose weight my way, become a WW leader and mount a low carb coup.

As for 30 lbs. in 4 months… It seems like people with lots of weight to lose (<50 lbs.), lose weight the fastest at first. I would think that a couple lbs. a week would be reasonable though (say 8-10) per month. (he he that's what I'm aimin' for) With low carb you'll be burning just fat so maybe you'll notice a difference and if you exercise and build muscle…Your goal "weight" might change.