View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-04, 02:10

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%

Hi Atkins_not

Congratulations on losing 2.5 stone. I know that for me the first 2 stone that I lost did not really show either as I had a lot more to lose. However, I could do a lot more already.

I would say to you to get yourself an exercise plan to tone up those muscles. They will make you look a lot better. If you still have to develop then that will come in time.

Make sure you are eating lots of vegetables as well as the protein and fat as at your age you are still growing and needs lots of vitamins and minerals.

Although you should never starve yourself you could probably set your goal weight at around 130 - 135 pounds. It will be those last few pounds that will make all the difference.

Have a look at my photos under my signature fairy. I was surprised at how much my body changed inbetween the last two photos as I had only lost 7 pound.

By the way, you will not be able to PM until you have made 25 posts here.

Every success and sometimes we see our bodies very differently to other people. You are doing great.

Any product made and sold in the UK you do not deduct the fibre. With Atkins and Carbolite bars you take the net carbs value they give on the pack. This is the figure after fibre has been deducted.