#7   ^
Old Sun, Aug-27-17, 01:12

Plan: Less than 30g carbs
Stats: 349/286.2/199 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb712
You're very welcome. Bon voyage! P.S. - Big congrats on your weight loss. Eleven inches is fantastic and, as you said, will likely be more by the time you go.

Thank you barb712, I seem to find it very difficult to be kind to myself and I don't congratulate myself on my progress at all. I was surprised to go into a local clothes shop yesterday and to find things that fit (something I haven't been able to do for a very long time). I totally convinced myself that they had exceptionally flattering mirrors and had added inches to their sizing lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynsnest
Great advice I think we all could do with....

I'm definitely going to try being kinder to myself. It's so hard to accept and love what I see in the mirror, pretty much impossible in fact. I will keep trying. I just wish I had found low carb years ago when I still had younger skin that might have bounced back a bit more lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-piper
My hips are 60+ inches depending on whether I'm at my highest, and I've never had problems fitting in an airline seat...

...Basically, unless you're the size of an average 13 year old or shell out for first-class, flying is somewhat of a pain for everyone, so don't let it stress you too much.

Thank you so much for the good advice and personal experiences. I think I'm building it up in my mind to be more than it is, but it's the fear of the unknown.

Thanks again everyone for the replies and good advice. I'm trying to stay positive about it and look forward to New York and all the fun were going to have there. We're going to do all the typical touristy things lol.