View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Nov-05-16, 07:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 200/143/130 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
You could also give an idea of the "must haves", and we can brainstorm on the best ways to make them both Low Carb and Mother Friendly. You may also need to think about whether you will be able to make something that is "necessary" from Mom's point of view, but which you cannot/will not eat. Are you at a point where you can cook for others, but not eat it yourself?

Yes Verbena! I can cook for others and not eat a bite. I threw a gargantuan Halloween party chocked full of carbs foods and sugary punch and I never cheated. I also baked a three layer cake and didn't even take a lick of the frosting as I was decorating it, so I am really good with the willpower. This is the closest I have been to my goal weight in 27 years so I am not going to blow it!

For my family, standards are the seven layer salad which is LC, Turkey of course- we fry it
gravy- my mom is making that the standard way so I won't eat that
green bean casserole- was thinking I could make my own homemade cream of mushroom soup and fry some onion crispies in a coconut flour batter?
I already told my mom I would do the mashed cauliflower
Mom is making the dressing- but just a small pan for her and maybe my husband. He is a little more relaxed on his LC-ing
rolls- just going to warm up a four pack of crescents for mom and call that good.
Cranberry sauce- thanks so much for the suggestions
Anyone have an LC pumpkin cheesecake recipe?