View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Mon, Sep-11-17, 05:32

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning- Last to post and first! My spot- HEHEHEHEEH

The rain is here- thankfully I can work from home. Everything is shut down here. All the schools, even the government here is closed for today, even the trash, and bus services. Everything just closed. It's weird.

I am up a pound from meatballs? GRHHHHHHHHHH

Trig- you are the red meat gal- do you find you have more issues losing on RED meat vs. pork chops and chicken?

That is a quest actually for all you SUCCESSFUL LOSERS- did it make a difference the TYPE of meat you eat?
When I lost all my weight before I did it eating fish, chicken, and pork. I really love a good steak and burger!

KMOM- Sounds like you are doing so well. So glad things are settling for you. You will work through the tired feeling- see last post to you! yesterday 5/5 . Did you get your tomatoes "put up" You freeze tomatoes? Are they good?

Lori- So Irma- isn't effecting your cruise? I bet you are having fun with the "fix"- Being at your goal weight and then some is so fun when choosing clothes. That is something I remember well- I loved being at goal and trying on clothes! (I will get there again!)
I think it is so cool how close you and your sister are.

I know you have grandkids- do you have a son or daughter or both? I don't remember you speaking about them. Just interested.

Trig- back to you. IS TODAY the toy hauler day? I can't wait to hear the report. Please see prior post to you about the % rate. So are you trading the older truck? Just saw a RAM 1500 Commercial thought of you! It said it can pull anything! There you go- double cab to boot!
Are you going to get some of this rain too???????

Blue- Like I said- I am going to order that book you were talking about. I could use a good read. I am liking the book of Joy- but it is not a fast read. I have not picked it up for a few days. I need to be in the mood for that type of reading.

Leeann- YAY on a pound down. It means more than a pound- it's a shift of thinking! Our WOE- starts in the mind first, then the body follows.
How is the DS15 doing? Any more wedding news? Did the DS18 recover from being sick?
I feel like we moms "share" our kids. It's part of the thread I love!!!
What does your week look like?
----------------------------------------------------
Yes my last post was a post from the heart. I am still considering all my options and am glad I don't need to decide anything right now.

Who knows, I may change my mind by spring. But before a life change, or stay- I need to feel at peace with it. Then plant SOEMWHERE. I was even thinking maybe about the Charlotte area. My aunt and cousin lives there. It's a pretty area, still south, still near enough to a beach, yet near the mountains too. I would be 2 hours from the "kids" and 4 hours from my mom.

Currently I am almost 2 hours from the kids as well. I would just be the other direction, more north. Still thinking- but I do need to wait until I pay stuff off which will happen in Dec. Then I get a nice bonus in Feb. I will stay for that!!!!

SO a tip- I watched a GREAT You tube yesterday. It's by one of our favorite doctors - Dr. Robert Lustig. He wrote another book. This one is called The Highjacking of your mind and food. Yes he is very dry- but his words are so true.

He was talking about the difference between pleasure and happiness - and how food plays a huge part on the brain. Something we all know. But it was worth the watch! He was the same guy that totally debunked the theory a calorie is a calorie- he wrote that book too. Check him out! NEW material that supports what we do.

One last thing- today is 16 years post 9/11. Let us never forget! I know that day changed me, in many ways!

Ok all have a great day! Oh Leeann- did you check on your momma? She should not be out and about today.