#727   ^
Old Wed, May-02-07, 16:56

Plan: Yudkin
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 000
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default A fast update

WOW! I have been AWOL for so long...
A fast update. On September 29th, 2006 we finished our fith marathon at Lake Tahoe, with an astonishing 4h 25min time. Considering the high altitude, hilly course, it was much bigger accomplishment than the Boston Qualifier 3:59 in Arizona.

After three weeks recovery, we were back on the road again. Following our standard maintenance training plan: 6-9 miles on weekdays, 12-18 on weekends.

In January we started our sixth marathon training, aiming for the Vancouver Marathon. We followed the same standard training program as we had for our 2th-5th. (See the link to them in my first gym log post.)

Though my enthusiasm to record day by day my training program diminished, but not my enthusiasm for the running OR for the LC lifestyle. Still following Mittleman's Slow Burn program.

We are leaving to Vancouver in 48 hours, with the same excitement, as we left for our first half marathon in 2003 September.

My LC/running journey started here, joining this wonderful forum in 2003 March. Till to this day I have considered this site as the biggest help through my quest.
I would like to say repeated thank for the founders, moderators, and all the members who contributed to this forum.

For the highlights (and links) of my journey, go to the first post of this gym log.

DARE TO DREAM - see how my marathon dream was born click here (#63 post)